How Do I Apply?
All resumes must be accompanied by a Town of Windsor application
There are four ways to apply:
- Important! Prior to filling out the application, save the pdf on your computer or flash drive. Submit saved and completed form along with your resume via email, fax to 970-674-2496, or mail/deliver to Town of Windsor, 301 Walnut Street, Windsor, CO 80550, Attn: HR. You may need to download Adobe Reader prior to filling out form.
- Fax your application and resume to 970-674-2496
- Mail your application and resume
- Or deliver your application and resume to
Town of Windsor
Attn: Human Resources
301 Walnut Street
Windsor, CO 80550
- Applications are collected and logged while the position is open.
- Once the position closes the qualified applications are forwarded to the hiring manager.
- The hiring manager then reviews the applications and resumes and selects the candidates to interview.
- Within two weeks the hiring manager will contact the candidates they intend to interview by either phone or in person. Telephone interviews are not conducted in every hiring situation.
- Interviews are conducted, usually over a one-week period.
- The hiring manager selects the candidate and makes the offer contingent upon successful completion of our background screenings.
Background screening includes:
- Drug Test
- Reference Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Driving Record, in some cases
Open and Closing Dates
- Open - You may apply for the position
- Open Until Filled - Open until we have made an offer to a candidate
- Closed Date - The final day you may apply for the position. All applications must be at the Town of Windsor Human Resources Department by 11 p.m. on that date.
- Late applications will not be considered unless the position is re-posted.
Applicants that are not selected
We are very grateful and appreciate your interest and your desire to work for the Town of Windsor and will always attempt to make contact with every candidate that applies.
- If you have been interviewed you will be contacted by phone or in person by the hiring manager
- If you have not been interviewed you will be contacted by the hiring manager or Human Resources by email
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Town of Windsor is an equal opportunity employer. The Town of Windsor does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, color, creed, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.