Jacoby Farm is located on 15th Street, north of the Greeley No. 2 Canal, and is home to Windsor’s oldest building, the Halfway House. Built in 1873, the Halfway House served as a resting place for travelers between Greeley and Fort Collins.
For more information on the history of Jacoby Farm, read Steven G. Fancy’s “Windsor’s Oldest Building: The 1873 Halfway House.”
The Jacoby Farm property is set to be conveyed to the Town of Windsor at a future date.
In 2017, the town worked to develop a vision for the site. Working with Vireo, a planning and design firm, the town developed plans for the site with the community, including identifying amenities and improvements.
Please note, the Jacoby Farm site is currently private property and does not belong to the Town of Windsor. The town asks that individuals interested in the site be respectful of the current landowners and stay off of the private property.